Tijdelijk AMKA nummer voor vaccinaties
De Nederlandse ambassade ontving onderstaand bericht van de Griekse autoriteiten over een tijdelijk AMKA-nummer voor vaccinaties:
Following our latest update from the relevant Authorities in connection to the vaccination procedure for the general public in the Hellenic Republic and the self-test distribution for school age children, we would wish to inform you on the procedure of obtaining a temporary AMKA number (t-AMKA) for persons who are not holders of an AMKA number as follows:
1. Website emvolio.gov.gr offers the option to those who are not holders of an AMKA number to proceed and register electronically if they possess a valid VAT number registered with the Greek Tax Authority (AADE).
2. All other categories i.e. holders of the documents listed below are kindly asked to procced and inquire at any Citizens Service Center (KEP) in order to apply in person and obtain a provisional AMKA number for the purpose of vaccination planning against COVID-19 and the issuance of a vaccination certificate.
- ID Card
- Expatriate ID CARD
- RESIDENCE CARD
- PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARD
- SPECIAL RESIDENCE CARD
- ASYLUM REQUEST DOCUMENT ID
- CERTIFICATION OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION FOR INSURANCE OR RESIDENCE PERMIT
- STAND-ALONE DOCUMENT
3. Likewise, children who also do not possess an AMKA number, should be escorted with their custodian to any KEP in order to be registered and obtain a temporary AMKA number which can be used at any pharmacy for the children to obtain the self-test required for their attendance at school.
Kindly note that although the process is open for any child to obtain a temporary AMKA number, at this moment, the supply of self-tests only applies to the age groups of children whose schools reopen at any stage following Government Announcements.
In that respect, following the latest Government Announcement, only children attending High School are eligible, at this stage, for being supplied with self-tests since their schools reopen on Monday, April 12th ,2021.
4. The above process for the issuance of the temporary AMKA numbers runs on independent basis and does not coincide with this Ministry's initiative on the ongoing vaccination for Members of Diplomatic Missions and International Organizations.
5. Kindly note that emvolio.gov.gr is only available in Greek. For your convenience, you are kindly requested to use Google Translate function on the top right of the webpage which offers translation in English.
6. Diplomatic Missions and International Organizations are kindly requested to ensure the distribution of this message to all their respective Consular Missions and Regional Offices, and inform interested parties accordingly.
Thanking you in advance for your kind attention.
Crisis Management Unit
Ministry of Foreign Affairs