Leading the Way: best practices of Dutch & Italian female Executives
Did you miss our webinar Leading the Way: best practices of Dutch & Italian female Executives? Don’t worry!
On March 9, our Ambassador, Désirée Bonis, has met with Dutch and Italian top executives
- Marguerite Soeteman-Reijnen, President Dutch Boardroom Empowerment and Chair Executive Board Aon Holdings & global CMO Aon Inpoint
- Manon van Beek, CEO TenneT
- Simona Comandè, General Manager, Philips Italy, Israel & Greece
- Laura Donnini, CEO, HarperCollins Italia
To exchange views on issues related to the G20 Empower Agenda:
- Experiences in increasing diversity within your company?
- How to get more women into leadership roles and secure a sustainable pipeline of female leaders? How to promote female talent?
- In Italy ‘la quota Rosa’ was introduced in 2012. The Netherlands just approved a similar measure. What is your experience in Italy and what would be your advice to the Netherlands?
Did you miss our webinar?
You can watch the summary following the link: https://fb.watch/4fk5jnuXip/
or if you want to see the whole webinar then check out our YouTube channel or the following link: http://bit.ly/2ORbkl2